Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities … There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
- The Leidos Defense group has an opening for a highly motivated individual. The Voice Engineering Lead position at MacDill AFB, FL supports the Global Solutions Management-Operations II (GSM-O II), Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE). The JCSE team provides en-route, early entry, scalable C4 support to Regional Combatant Commands, Special Operations Command and other agencies. In this role, you will be responsible for new capability requirements and design, system assessments, and providing hands-on engineering support. Key elements of this position include: conducting analysis and assessments on new emerging technologies; developing and recommending functional design solutions to meet stakeholder requirements; providing Tier III support to the Joint Network Operations Center (JNOC); developing, engineering, and recommending hardware and software solutions; and conducting cybersecurity mitigations on design solutions to comply with Risk Management Framework (RMF) cybersecurity requirements.
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting VoIP solutions for an enterprise network.
- Applying VoIP protocols, VoIP codec, Session Border Controller (SBC), and Unified Computing System (UCS) to meet security, performance, operational, and functional requirements on an enterprise network.
- Ensures proper routing protocols are being applied to optimize end-to-end network performance.
- Assist the government customer with identifying any derived design objectives, technical specifications, performance requirements, and interoperability specifications to ensure the system design will meet stakeholder end-to-end requirements
- Develop, review, and update briefings, papers, or spreadsheets in support voice taskings.
- Ensure the system design adheres to industry standards, DOD standards, DOD policies, DOD instructions, DOD directives, cybersecurity policies, and best commercial practices.
- Develop presentations to stakeholders articulating the gaps, requirements, objectives, functional and solution architecture. The contractor shall also develop, review, and update briefings, papers, and/or spreadsheets to meet customer requirements.
- Provide analysis for how the operational, functional, and performance requirements will be met as part of the system design, test and implementation of initial capabilities.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security+ce, CCNA Security, CySA+, etc.)
- CCNP Collaboration
- Education: BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of relevant experience. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Clearance: Secret prior to start.
Intrigued?... There’s more! Leidos understands that there are many factors that contribute to a career decision, but pay and benefits are fundamental factors.
Compensation: Very competitive, with a robust rewards and recognition program
Health and well-being: Comprehensive coverage with many programs (ex. HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 24/7 EAP) to ensure the well-being of you, eligible family members, and registered domestic partners.
Income Protection: Programs to help navigate life events: Company-provided Term Basic Life, Group Universal Life, Optional Dependent Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Business travel accident
Leave: Leidos is committed to work life balance, with competitive leave options.
Retirement: Leidos 401k plan, with company match determined by fringe benefit package
Employee Stock Purchase plan: 10% discount for all enrollees
Family Benefits: Center-based and in home back-up childcare, free access to Sittercity, and Dependent (Daycare) Flexible Spending Accounts
Learn more about our benefits at https://www.leidos.com/careers/pay-benefits#retirement
The Leidos values are integrity, inclusion, innovation, agility, collaboration, and commitment. It’s under these values that we feel we are able to provide a safe work environment where we foster equality, growth, and creativity. If you feel Leidos is a fit you and can meet your needs, please submit your application and join our team in our commitment to excellence.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.