Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a All Source Analyst SME at Langley AFB Virginia . This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Will provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g., Undersecretary level or higher).
- Advise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
- Define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Facilitates information sharing among Military Organizations and DoD Agencies.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
- Bachelor’s degree with 20 years of experience OR a Masters Degree and 15 years of experience . Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Must have expert experience in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies .
- Must have demonstrated experience in providing strategic and technical guidance to very Senior Defense planners and policymakers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- Previous experience working within the ACC ISR enterprise .
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.