Lead team of IT professionals delivering cybersecurity and information assurance services in support of the Department of Homeland Security Classified Networks
- Provide key security leadership to geographically dispersed team members on a fast paced and dynamic nationwide program.
- Leadership focused on nurturing external and internal customer relationships, developing junior cyber security and information security engineers, and delivering high quality site and systems security plans.
- Incumbent will be the primary broker/manager for all security assessment and compliance activities to include at a minimum, OIG activities, Blue Teams, FISMA and other external organizational security audit activities.
- Lead a team responsible for compliance management, continuous monitoring, and facilitating projects with the Projects/Engineering team to drive long-term evolution of security environment
- Incumbent will oversee management of IT security policies for two customer networks as related to Nationwide IT solutions within the SCIFs and Closed spaces
- As needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
Specific IA duties include:
- Prepare and maintain assessment and authorization packages to obtain approvals to operate IAW ICD 503, CNSS 1253 and NIST 800-53’s applicable revision
- Lead/support the quarterly Federal Information Security Management Act audits
- Experience preparing for and conducting command cyber readiness inspection self-inspections/audits
- Audit activities associated with as needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
- Experience lifecycle management and mitigation of security/cyber related incidents
- Experience implementing and managing a patch and vulnerability management and reporting program
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant/related experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant/related experience.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- CHFI (a plus)
- GCIH Certification (a plus)
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation Certification
- Certified Intelligence Analyst (a plus)
- IC Community Leadership experience
- ISSM Experience
- Experience with Steelcloud Config OS
- Experience with Tenable/Nessus
- Experience with Zero Trust Architecture
- Experience with RMF
- Department of Defense Program Management (DISA) experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.