Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting IT Customer Support Associate opportunity working onsite at our customer’s headquarters located in Washington, D.C.
A highly motivated information professional who is interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology. This person will be responsible for obtaining industry recognized IT certifications as building blocks for a career in Information Technology, while supporting our customers in a deskside support environment
• After an initial acclimation period, you will be responsible for greeting our customers via phone calls, ascertain the nature of the call, resolve issues where possible, open tickets via a ticketing system, and escalate to the appropriate work groups, when necessary.
• Determine the functional area of the problem being reported, e.g. hardware, software, telecommunications
• Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties
• Provide follow-up to the user on the status of the problem until resolution
• Document the phone calls via the ticketing system, and supply work notes so that other technicians will understand the customer’s needs.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance prior to start
• High School diploma and 1+ years in a customer support environment
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Ability to obtain an ITIL v4 and A+ certification (or similar IT certification) within 90 days of hire
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong desire to pursue a career in the Information Technology
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
Pay Range:Pay Range $29,900.00 - $46,000.00 - $62,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.