The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our fantastic team! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the administrative task within the division. The Administrative Assistant provides support to senior management, portfolio managers and program managers. This position will support administrative functions on multiple programs for current and new business.
- Provide administrative support activities for the Integrated Solutions Division including calendar maintenance and visit request
- Assists with Day 1 details and onboarding new employees
- Arrange internal and external meetings and conferences
- Use Concur travel system to manage and track travel expenses
- Assist with all aspects of domestic travel as well as arranging and coordination of international travel
- Maintain attention to detail in a multi-project work environment
- Order and receive supplies
- Maintain electronic and paper file maintenance
- Provide dedicated support to assigned managers
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment; interacting with a range of federal and contractor staff
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Experience in support of a staff at a large corporation or military command
- General knowledge of IT and government terminology
Pay Range:Pay Range $29,900.00 - $46,000.00 - $62,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.