Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
Leidos is seeking a full time Management Analyst to provide onsite support to a Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) customer located in downtown Washington, DC. The individual will use advanced computer skills to streamline processes, manage executive schedules, as well as compile briefings, reports, track actions and coordinate other taskings for the office. The position requires experience exercising mature judgment and making independent decisions in accordance with established policies, rules and procedures.
- Serves as office manager for senior leadership ensuring that day-to-day objectives of the organization can be met.
- Works independently to manage and coordinate the flow of information between customer office and other organizations (internal and external). Serve as liaison between internal and external organizations.
- Ability to think and work proactively to prevent interruptions in the workplace by prioritizing a wide variety of activities.
- Calendar and inbox management for senior leadership; create and update administrative data systems including, but not limited to contact lists and shared calendars.
- Create, track, and input travel authorizations and vouchers into the travel management system; coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain facsimile machines, copiers, and other office equipment; track and order supplies.
- Gather, collect, record, track, and verify information from multiple sources; create and maintain office files and databases.
- Review documents for senior leadership signature; coordinate and track concurrence (inform leaders of issues or concerns); ensure accuracy and completeness including conformance with style, format, or procedural requirements and guidelines.
- Interface with other NNSA support services in areas such as timekeeping, onboarding, Freedom of Information Act, etc.
- Track all classified/unclassified correspondence addressed to the office through the NNSA and DOE Executive Secretariat correspondence control tracking systems.
- Receive and pick up mail from the DOE Central Mailroom, the DOE Courier System, Federal Express/UPS Office, other DOE offices. Sort and distribute as appropriate.
- Escort and coordinate parking for individuals performing maintenance or repairs, delivering supplies, or attending meetings with senior staff.
- Assist the Program Office Correspondence Center in the maintenance of filing systems.
- Maintain attention to detail in a multi-project work environment, with potential frequent interruptions, with competing needs requiring clear understanding of prioritization.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment and make independent decisions in accordance with established policies, rules and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment; interacting with a range of federal and contractor staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with one year of prior relevant experience DOE Q clearance or Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a DOE Q.
- Experience working in a classified environment and relevant understanding of policies and procedures applicable to support government programs.
- Demonstrable competence with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) and Federal civilian and/or military systems.
- Excellent written (including grammar, punctuation, and copy editing) and verbal communication skills (providing status reports, interacting with multiple levels, serving as a liaison between multiple organizations – internal/external). Experience interacting with mid-level management required; interaction with senior management level preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines, track actions, and follow-through on multiple (often unanticipated) daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Experience working in government, DOE, or DOD environment.
- Self-starter, possessing an ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, and have an ability to interface with a broad range of federal civilian and military senior staff and leadership.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.