Leidos Corporate has an immediate career opportunity for a Senior Data Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) team. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by managing the Enterprise Accounts and Org structures (‘pillars’ of Costpoint) and for partnering on strategic and challenging areas of the Leidos Business Architecture and Indirect Rate Structure. This position also has exposure to and converges with Advanced Analytics, Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support.
Ideally we're looking for someone who support this position from one of our offices, but we will also consider 100% telework for the right person.
- Lead the Enterprise in making decisions on General Ledger system structures with data modeling, to enable the most flexible and favorable cost structures to meet strategic business goals and results.
- Mastery of Accounts, Orgs and Pools in Leidos Costpoint Ledger, developing innovative solutions achieved through research and expertise
- Maintain Orgs, Accounts and Pools in the Costpoint Ledger, using a request process with approvals and oversight. Ensuring proper set-up, table linking with testing.
- Support to Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects including integrating acquired businesses and leading set-up for migrating projects and balances.
- Support to Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects including working with the business and CIO to identify improvement areas that can benefit from automation as well as supporting transformation projects that are approved.
- Support to Costpoint General Ledger, Costpoint System update testing, month-end/quarter-end closing support, Batch process verification, and Audit support.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) with 12+ years of prior experience in finance or accounting disciplines.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint Ledger system and data architecture in Government Contracting setting
- Must possess the ability to work with and facilitate all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience with query tools.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization.
- Must be able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Must have experience with project life cycles (requirements, design, test timelines, etc.) and the ability to lead teams through those cycles.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations, both in person and on-line.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- US citizenship is required.
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.