is currently seeking an energetic leader for a large design and construction program management team at Al Udeid AB. Communication and inspiration are key to guiding staff on site and engaging with multiple stakeholders. Due to the eligibility to obtain a CAC card on a timely basis, US citizenship is required.
Based on site with our U.S. Air Force client, you will work on a large facility design and construction program. You will be responsible for meeting contract work requirements, including scheduling of personnel, work supervision, and quality control for all tasks. You will develop guidance for management of the program; recommend acquisition and execution strategies and then implement them; coordinate actions of a wide variety of agencies and stakeholders; and analyze program performance. You will ensure the program is completed to a consistently high standard with adaptable, resilient and smart facilities and infrastructure; within determined scope and cost; and executed in full compliance with all applicable safety, security and environmental laws and regulations. You will lead a multi-discipline team in ways that promote both the client’s and Stanley Consultants’ culture.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner and in a high ops tempo environment. The candidate will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics, as well as have demonstrated experience in establishing a program and managing its progress. The candidate will ensure consistency across multiple construction efforts, recognize and relay any potential conflicts, identify potential issues amongst designers or prime contractors, and integrate multiple designs into a unified product.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the program governance (controls)
- Planning the overall program and monitoring progress
- Managing the program’s budget
- Managing risks and issues, and taking corrective actions
- Coordinating projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program need dates
- Maintaining key program documentation such as the program management plan
- Coordinating with Host Nation and USAF stakeholders
- Experience (12+ years) managing DoD Military Construction programs & projects
- Demonstrated ability to complete programs and projects on schedule and within budget
- Ability to manage a wide array of activities, people, projects and issues
- Demonstrated possession of excellent organizational and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse and multi-discipline team
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and direct the efforts of subordinate staff members
- Must be medically fit for duty (immunizations, dental clearance)
- Must have an active SECRET clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.