The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Instructor/Facilitator to support the Human Capital (HC) Office for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda Maryland (ICC-B). An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Contractor shall carry out instructional and facilitator functions in support of the ILN (Intelligence Learning Network) programs including but not limited to: Understanding the IC (UIC) and Integrating the IC (IIC) and corresponding alumni events.
- Facilitate and instruct in the ILN programs in an effective and efficient manner, both online and in the residential portion of the programs.
- Evaluate program performance and assist in the design and development of new (and/or updating of existing) instructional modules to continuously improve the programs (both online and in the residential portion).
- Assist in all aspects of the instructional, administrative and logistical preparation, execution and breakdown of the ILN programs in accordance with UIC and IIC Course Pre- and Post-Class Checklists.
- 8-12 years’ experience as an Instructor/Facilitator.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating small and large group training activities to achieve desired training outcomes in both resident and virtual/online classroom environments.
- Demonstrated ability to produce presentations and other products suitable for senior level personnel in the IC.
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint -create files, insert animation and graphics, insert screen shots from other documents and web pages.
- Microsoft Excel- create new files, write basic addition and average formulas, build graphs from data sets, and export tables and graphs to PowerPoint and Word.
- Adobe Connect- be able to lead a group session, download chat transcripts and convert into Word documents that are then sent to students.
- lntellipedia, Spyspace, Sharepoint- be able to edit details on wikis, blogs, and sites.
- BlackBoard- be able to post entries, troubleshoot student access problems, and edit pages as needed for example adding tables, text, images and hyperlinks.
- Facilitator certification by either a commercial or USG entity is desired.
- Instructor certification by either a commercial or USG entity is desired.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.