Clearance: You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify and you must be eligible to obtain Top Secret SCI per program requirements. US Citizenship is required.
Shift: 12:00 am to 8:00 am
• Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC problems
• Provides phone support to users in the areas of e-mail/exchange, print services, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, chat, and SharePoint
• Provides 2nd level support in the areas of (but not limited to) – AD DS, Group Policies, Domain Services, Database Servers, VOIP, XMPP, ACAS, STIGs, vSphere, WSUS, SolarWinds, and File Servers
• Answers trouble calls from Customers and Tier I organizations
• Creates/Updates trouble tickets in DISA's Global Ticketing Management System (Remedy trouble ticket system)
• Compiles analysis of trouble tickets to provide monthly trending reports
• Monitors status of open tickets and reporting progress at the weekly operations meeting with the customer
• Builds briefing slides concerning trouble ticket progress as required
• Escalates: When Tier 2 can’t fix the issue, ensures the trouble ticket gets escalated to a third level engineer
• Provides 24 by 7 call center support
• Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math) and a minimum of 7 years' experience OR High School Diploma and at least 15 years of experience.
• 5 years direct experience in the past seven years with DoD/Military/Agency projects supporting IT networks
• Must hold an active and current DOD Secret/SSBI clearance and be eligible to obtain TS/SCI eligibility
• Position requires a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
• ITIL Foundations certificate (v3 or ITIL 4)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.