The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Content Developer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD or Tysons VA. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
- Develops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information.
- Creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations.
- Develops new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages to make business applications accessible.
- Designs and implements user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- May create company-wide Intranet.
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develops external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Experienced in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as Java and ColdFusion.
Supports in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content, including website content and social media presence
• Mentors and trains junior staff
• Utilizes request management tools to provide swift, high quality customer support for communication requests
• Coordinates with Knowledge Management, as needed for publication of web content
• Coordinates with UI/UX designer in Knowledge Management, to ensure graphics products provide an engaging and user friendly experience
• Develops, manages, and publishes SOPs related to web content
• Assists and collaborates in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content
• Makes recommendations for improving web content accessibility for stakeholders
• Maintains internal and external website content and social media presence
• Maintains blogs, wiki, and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds in both classified and unclassified environments
• Assists with developing, distributing, and disseminating electronic intelligence publications, to include creating and posting Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) versions on classified websites across multiple networks
• Contributes to communications strategies, writes and update web content, including newsletters, blog posts, and announcements
• Conducts regular media monitoring and analysis to drive effective communications planning
- 6+ years of experience and a M.A./M.S. degree (or 8+ years with a B.A./B.S.) Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- TS-SCI w/ Polygraph Required
- Experience with the following is required:
- Supporting the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content, including website content and social media presence
- Mentoring and training junior staff
- Providing an engaging and user-friendly experience
- Developing SOPs related to web content
- Collaborating in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content
- Making recommendations for improving web content accessibility for stakeholders
- Maintaining internal and external website content and social media presence
- Maintaining blogs, wiki, and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds in both classified and unclassified environments
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.