The EPM team is responsible for the administration and development of planning and reporting applications as deployed on the Oracle EPM suite of products in the cloud. The Oracle EPM solution is deployed across Leidos to more than 650 users and is a critical application supporting Corporate Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) departments. The EPM team supports the:
- Actual close cycles for Corporate Accounting
- Forecast and annual operating plan cycles for FP&A
- Performance management and external reporting
The EPM Team collaboratively works with both the finance and IT organizations to support the functional and technical requirements of the EPM Solution. You will be responsible for supporting the EPM team’s operational effectiveness, enhancing the EPM Solution and developing new solutions to meet evolving business requirements.
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive an understanding of issues and developing solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Participation in requirements gathering sessions from FP&A customers, translation of functional requirements to EPM application designs and implementing solutions that meet customer these requirements.
- Hands on development with the EPM applications to support evolving business requirements which include new applications, business rules, calculations and meta data/data transformations.
- Assist with development and maintenance of Narrative reports and web forms as needed by FP&A and Corporate Accounting.
- Develop, support and monitor production job batches/schedules that execute data integrations, meta data updates, and reporting refreshes in accordance with the published FP&A calendar.
- Coordinate the reconciliation results of data integrations to assure the data integrity of the system. Research and resolve reconciling items when required.
- Support recurring day-to-day operation and on-call rotation for the Oracle EPM solution.
- Participate in regression testing of Oracle software updates and patches.
- Conduct training sessions and/or workshops for functional and technical audiences related to new enhancements or application changes within the EPM Solution.
- Document systems and processes including end-user procedures and/or support materials for the EPM Solution.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of relevant IT experience, including significant experience with Oracle EPM cloud solutions.
- Experience with the following Oracle EPM products: Financial Consolidation & Close, Essbase and Planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge with budget and financial management analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and willingness to learn systems and tools
- Capable of work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Responsive with customer requests including the ability to balance priorities and work activities.
- Ability to work across functional and technical departments
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Preferred government contracting or related industry experience with understanding of rates and allocations
- Experience with the following Oracle EPM products: Enterprise Data Management, Profitability & Cost Management, Account Reconciliation, Tax Reporting and Narrative Reporting.
- Experience working with ASO, BSO and Hybrid applications.
- Scripting in MDX, MaxL, Groovy and SQL.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a big plus
- Familiarity with Costpoint is highly desirable
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.