Leidos is looking for a candidate to serve as a Contracts Administrator for the Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. The successful candidate will use his or her in expertise in managing and administering large-scale Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and Multiple Award Contracts (MAC). The candidate will be responsible for leading a portfolio of GSA MAS and/or IDIQs managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. Successful candidate is responsible for the contract life cycle, compliance, reporting, and performance of the IDIQs.
- Provides strategic guidance and contract activities supporting Groups, Capture, Pricing, and Group Contracts organization with reviewing TO RFQ/RFP proposals, compliance to complex enterprise wide IDIQ and GSA Schedules requirements and regulations managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team.
- Lead pre and post award negotiations, modifications, close-out, and program support activities for complex and high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team.
- Responsible for contractual requirements, deliverables, governing Enterprise IDIQ regulatory requirements (including FAR, DFARS, GSA and other agency supplemental), Price Reductions Clause, Service Contract Act and Wage Determination, Order Level Material requirements, Contractor Teaming Arrangement, Small Business reporting requirements, Cost Accounting System and customer reporting requirements for complex and high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
- Perform contract audit/review task order activities for high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
- Support periodic contract portfolio reviews to ensure compliance with master contract terms and conditions and project set-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or equivalent
- 4-8+ relevant years of experience administering GSA Multiple Award Schedules and Multiple Award IDIQs contracting environment
- Work experience using FAR, DFARS, GSAR and other non-standard terms and conditions
- Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and shifting priorities
- Must have strong time management skills, multi-task ability and able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and assignments under minimal supervision
- Experience using GSA eBuy, GSA ASSIST!, Symphony, and other agency specific applications
- Proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of GSA Technical Data Reporting
- NCMA certification or equivalent is preferred
- Commercial contracts
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.