Leidos Civil Group has an immediate opening for a Cyber Physical Leader to address critical cyber physical challenges across the SES and EIA business.
- In support of SES business
- Works across SES product lines to continually assess, prioritize and oversee incremental maturation of the cyber physical posture of SES products, platforms and delivery
- Personally oversees assessments, prioritizing risks and mitigation strategies for SES products
- Engages product and engineering teams to prioritize and implement cyber physical and cyber hardening activities
- Engages L&D and Accelerators to bundle cyber and cyber physical awareness training content for upskilling SES engineering staff in all things cyber and cyber physical
- Partners with SES Product and Engineering leadership teams to raise awareness and expertise in cyber physical and cyber
- Engages SES engineering to prep products and platforms to be ATO ready
- Provides input to product roadmaps to incorporate cyber physical and cyber features in a practical approach commensurate with risk and marketplace differentiation
- In support of the EIA business
- Engages BD and marketing to continually assess and learn and revise market intelligence for energy market buying patterns
- Engages across Leidos and EIA to frame utility cyber offerings and solutions
- Participates with BD to establish a pipeline of qualified opportunities by meeting with customers, presenting offering concepts and revising
- Participates in BD cycle as a SME to provide input to capture strategy and proposal content
- Provides oversight for delivery, providing strategy recommendations regarding approach, solutions and engagement models
- Participates in a consultative manner in delivery of electrical utility cyber physical service delivery engagements
- Bachelors degree with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience
- 5 years experience in cyber physical work, performing assessments, identifying key risks and strengthening cyber physical protections in systems
- 10 years experience in cyber work for federal and public sector organizations, including NIST RMF Information Assurance and designing Defensive Cyber Operations tooling and processes
- 2 years experience in supporting business development build and prosecute pipeline
- Experience in defining and positioning cyber services offerings
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.