Department of Defense Account Management and front-line technician working onsite within a Customer Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
- First level contact representative responsible for overseeing user account assignment and implementation in a time sensitive work environment.
- Assist users to ensure account access and maximize uptime to application.
- Primary interaction with customers will be through written communication: e-mail, chat capabilities, or application portal.
- Continuous Improvement environment where technicians will be expected to verify user experiences and provide input to refine processes that will improve customer experiences and drive increased application adoption.
- Performance is measured by individual contribution and quality of work as well as team interaction and collaboration.
- US Citizen who can maintain required DoD Security clearance.
- Must have or be able to reactivate a Department of Defense Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance, DoD TS/SCI
- High School diploma or GED with 3 years professional work experience
- Proficient in creating technical documentation & diagrams using Visio or similar
- Ability to work in a Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
- Available to work non-standard business hours including weekends or holidays as needed.
- Prior work experience in a customer service or help desk environment
- Willingness to adhere to Federal COVID mandates.
- List additional skills and experience
- Prior SCIF work experience.
- Active or ability to reactivate a DoD TS/SCI Counterintelligence Polygraph clearance, DoD TS/SCI with CI poly.
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 years professional work experience
- Industry certifications such as ITIL V4, CompTIA A+, or related
- Experience working in and contributing to a Continuous Improvement work environment
- Prior experience working in high energy and fast paced work environment
- Someone who thrives in a team atmosphere and can keep their cool when work volume surges
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.