The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Data Visualization Developer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
- The Data Visualization Developer (DVD) will act as lead over Data Visualization Specialist (Tableau Admins).
- The DVD will leverage tools such as ServiceNow, JIRA, or similar ITSM tools to monitor and review team member assignments to ensure equitable use of resources, and to exercise quality control over tasks.
- Additionally, the DVD will meet with their team members daily in SCRUM fashion (10 mins) to provide an opportunity to hear risks and will mitigate as necessary.
- The DVD is also responsible to ensure team members coordinate across teams as necessary for more complex tasks to ensure success, and to ensure team members embrace skill enhancement through mentoring and on-the-job training moments.
- Solutions requiring new software, methodologies, approaches, or other changes will be coordinated with the task lead and SME forums to ensure that all solutions comply and are within the constraints of the ATO.
- Solution stack baselines (a list of pre-approved software and code) will be encouraged to illuminate unnecessary changes to baselines.
- Develop visual presentations in Tableau with the use of static or dynamic input that may require ETL using Tableau tools.
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to data projects and other data management needs.
- Identify the most effective way to get messages across in Tableau using color, type, illustration, graphics, and various layout techniques.
- Work with senior technicians, data scientists, architects, and the portfolio manager to gather relevant information and perform own research.
- Prepare dashboards per government managers request and work with Tableau dashboard content providers to ensure needs are met in a timely manner
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required
- Experience with Tableau
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.