Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cryptologic Operations Strategist at Ft. Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Supports Air Force Cryptologic Operations and Capabilities Division (AFCO/DO) in the management of cryptologic operations strategy development and implementation, in all phases of AFCO/DO strategic initiatives, coordinating with NSA and sister Service representatives for support and approval for AF SCC strategic initiatives.
- Assists AFCO/DO with operations strategy development, coordination, and implementation, communication and collaboration with AF SCC organizational team leads, leadership, and members of the intelligence community.
- Identifies required resources and assist the AFCO customer as a liaison for strategic initiatives with AFCO customers, and other stakeholders.
- Provides analytical support for the development of SIGINT operational policies and the synchronization of SIGINT mission requirements.
- A current TS/SCI security clearance with a current Polygraph
- Bachelor's and 20+ years of relevant experience OR Master's and 15+ years or relevant experience
- 10+ years of SIGINT experience
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- Experience supporting National Intelligence missions.
- 10+ years Analysis and Reporting experience
- Experience in Information Operations (IO)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.