Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking a skilled and seasoned technician with aircraft or ground control station modification experience for our MQ9 Ground Control Station Master Systems Integrator position at Hurlburt Field Florida.
This position is an opportunity to lead MQ9 ground control station modification events, work with flights crews and jointly design solutions to solve crew HMI problems and auxiliary system integration problems.
- Work with technical subject matter experts from multiple fields across the MQ9 community.
- Responsible for leading modification events and designing solutions with the MQ-9 crews,
- Complete and review the change management approval process for changes and modifications
- Write test plans, complete installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated hardware.
- Position may include training site O&M when technical changes require advanced technical support.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a technical area, responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of technical staff.
- Develop technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution.
- Develop solutions to technical problems and issues that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge.
- Communicate with internal and client project team members and requires deep understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of technical domain and has broad understanding of other related specialty areas.
- Bachelors Degree and four + years of experience working on MQ9 ground control stations. Additional related experience may substitute in lieu of a degree.
- Experience designing and completing system modifications,
- Experience working with flight crews and experience reading diagrams and blueprints.
- Experience working with type 1 encryption and a deep understanding of data flows and audio systems.
- Must be able to develops solutions to technical problems and issues that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
- Experience as a flight crew member, flight engineer
- Experience troubleshooting both aircraft and ground equipment is highly desirable
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.