Leidos is actively hiring for a Counterintelligence Analyst with an active TS/SCI to join our team in Offutt AFB, NE
· Support of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) J2X
· Analyze reporting and risks to make recommendations of foreign intelligence collection and threats to USSTRATCOM operations and planning.
· Responsible for query databases and systems such as RMT/TAC/M3/NGT for relevant reporting and quickly developing concise, accurate and well-researched analytic recommendations and products for briefings for senior USSTRATCOM leaders, operations and other customers.
· Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills to include knowledge of an ability to apply intelligence community analytic tradecraft.
· Experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases.
· Assess foreign intelligence threats to USSTRATCOM missions and equities.
· Possess knowledge of organization’s capabilities and tradecraft of foreign intelligence services.
· Developer Counterintelligence analytic products as defined by DoDI 5240.18
· Minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· Experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community (IC) and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes
· Must have conducted Counterintelligence analysis consecutively for the previous 2 years
· TS/SCI clearance required.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook applications.
· Creating and modifying wiki-type websites
· Master’s Degree with 12 years of experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.