The Leidos NISC IV program has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst to support our customer in Oklahoma City, OK.
Performs a mix of routine and varying assignments associated with the management of the Archibus facility management software applications supporting the Office of Facility Management. This will include demonstrating procedures, troubleshooting problems, researching applications and functionality, testing, updating, and managing system data.
The employee must provide facility and program support services to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) Office of Facility Management (AMP).
Specifically, the employee will:
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks such as managing the computer inventory and supporting automated sites.
- Develop the DOT Organizational Structure. Initiate coordination with DOT to obtain hierarchy charts for each mode that are existing. Analyze data against organizational charts to define more detailed organizational structure.
- Coordinate with DOT to determine if there are existing data sources within DOT which contain contractor space management information. If data exists, initiate a process to request the information for use with Archibus. If data does not exist, provide options for how to handle contractor space management data.
- Review existing DOT organizational information received from data sources other than Archibus to determine any similarities or patterns that may identify the hierarchical organizational structure in the absence of related routing codes or organizational charts.
- Research and assist with identifying data sources within DOT containing current contract employees’ names and working with technical team members to implement solutions within Archibus to maintain employee space management details related to DOT contractors.
- Process re-orgs in Archibus when there are changes to the DOT organizational structure, routinely processing employee data updates and removing employees who are no longer with the DOT.
- Provide technical support for the ARCHIBUS facility management software application, including designing procedures, developing applications, training users, troubleshooting and resolving problems, researching applications and functionality, testing, updating, and managing system data.
- Assist in defining DOT organizational structure in ARCHIBUS as well as determining how DOT contractor and employee space management records will be added and maintained in the system.
- Perform system analysis by assisting with needs assessments, analyzing needs, issues and business processes, and documenting results. Analysis may be part of technical support, implementing new modules or functions, development, and/or testing.
- Create procedural, help and technical training documentation for AMP automation systems, including the ARCHIBUS facility management software applications.
- Strong technical, research, and data analytical skills
- Excellent logic and critical thinking skills
- Directly related work experience and a firm understanding of relational databases
- Structured, analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal direction/guidance
- Capability to work closely with stakeholders within the Department of Transportation (DOT) to compile, consolidate, and process data related to DOT organizations, employees, and space management details.
- Must be able to research and manipulate large amounts of data from disparate sources, identify relationships, summarize findings and ensure accuracy and integrity
- Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigate problem areas and identify solutions
- Understanding of data integrity and a keen eye for identifying discrepancies
- Experience working with relational database applications and systems
- Knowledge of government organizational structures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of facilities and space management business processes preferred
- Experience writing database queries (SQL Server) is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel at a proficient level
- Experience providing quality User Support and Customer Service
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Operational Research or related business degree or equivalent related experience
- Two or more years of related professional experience
- ARCHIBUS or other facility management application experience/knowledge, preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.