In this role, you will assist the program team in developing, implementing, and maintaining configuration management (CM) processes and associated documentation to ensure ongoing FISMA and FedRAMP compliance.
- Facilitates communication between engineers and customer facing teams to support best practices for continued compliance.
- Tracks tasks against schedule for continuous monitoring to ensure compliance related activities are completed as necessary to keep the overarching effort on track.
- Maintains and creates detailed procedures to support compliance related tasks and activities.
- Analyzes and tracks compliance reports received from external sources.
- Tracks security related updates to third party tools and components used with/in support of IQ.
- Champions best practices across market facing programs that support the IQ CRM Product.
We serve high profile customers across the federal government, on Capitol Hill, and within state, local, and tribal and territorial governments. DSI delivers industry-leading CRM and workflow solutions designed specifically for government users. This position provides an opportunity for growth from basic to advanced technical knowledge. If you have an interest in joining a dynamic and respected team and working with high profile clients, this is for you.
You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth. The program team is primarily remote.
Please Note: This opportunity is 100% remote/virtual.
The ideal candidate must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills to include:
- Experience with software configuration management processes, procedures and products.
- A passion for Configuration Management and a commitment to operational excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a corresponding command of Microsoft Office suite products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- The ability to quickly establish solid working relationships with coworkers and customers to effectively integrate into a complex technical program with many moving parts.
- Strong research skills with the ability to identify, interpret, and apply requirements, standards and guidance published for and by federal government customers.
- The ability to multi-task and complete projects/tasks with minimal supervision in an environment that is fast-paced, complex and changing.
- Attention to detail with the persistence to track tasks/projects for long-term success.
- Analytical skill to manipulate and interpret data for actionable insights.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Requires BA/BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Due to contract requirements, one needs to be a U.S. Citizen upfront.
- Familiarity with CRM software solutions.
- Familiarity with cloud-based software deployment models and architectures, especially AWS.
- Understanding of PII/PHI/CUI data protection requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with or for government customers.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and risk management frameworks and the role of strong configuration management in each.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.