Leidos is seeking an experienced Administrative Support Specialist to support a US government customer located in the Greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. In this role, you will provide services consisting of but not limited to personnel support, reception and administrative support, and general office administration. You will be embedded with the customer supporting and interfacing with senior executives and other personnel within the customer organization. We are seeking candidates with extensive experience providing outstanding customer service and communication skills while interfacing daily with senior management.
- Staff the reception desk, which includes placing, screening, and responding to phone calls for senior office personnel. The position requires excellent customer service and the ability to resolve conflicts and respond tactfully to callers.
- Maintain appointment calendars with discretion.
- Manage/schedule meetings: identify/notify attendees, reserve conference rooms, coordinate access/visitors passes.
- Prepare notebooks and ensure briefing materials are properly disseminated in advance of meetings.
- Prepare travel arrangements for leadership as needed.
- Maintain email groups and user account requests.
- Arrange official transportation locally, nationwide, and occasionally international for senior executives.
- Assist senior executives with executing periodic meetings and events.
- Inventory and monitor consumable office supplies; prepare purchase requests to replenish supplies, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the customer’s mission.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph. Candidates who do not possess this clearance will not be considered.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience in a similar role; 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Possess extensive knowledge of electronic filing and records management systems and practices.
- Experience staffing correspondence and coordinating with external entities, such as other office or agencies within the federal government.
- Knowledge and experience supporting compartmented or Special Access Programs (SAP).
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite tools.
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.