Leidos currently has an opening for a dedicated program security representative (PSRs) at our Gaithersburg, MD facility in support of the GSMO-II program. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, to use your experience in managing very intricate programs in support of the mission. This position will support GSM-O II and report to the Facility Security Officer (FSO), and work in a collaborative team environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and still-growing facility and group, and to use your diverse experience and knowledge to help Leidos make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology and science.
- Providing day-to-day support to the GSM-O II program as directed by the program security manager, FSO and Assistant FSO
- Reviewing, maintaining, and improving existing program security policy documents
- Assisting with self-inspections of facility clearances (FCLs) and programs
- Functions to be done in collaboration with the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC):
- Submitting personnel for access, maintaining local personnel records as necessary
- Tracking initial and annual refresher training status as well as special access briefing / rebriefing status
- Tracking employee terminations and conducing required debriefs
- Sending visit requests / checking DISS notifications
- Processing required actions on foreign travel notifications and travel debriefings
- Maintaining document control (incoming / outgoing / destruction)
- Performing security violation investigations
- Current Secret clearance required. Additional clearance up to Top Secret and other accesses may be required by program needs.
- High school education and diploma, with 3-5 years professional experience
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, other relevant DoD security guidance, DCSA guidance and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs)
- Working experience with security tracking software such as SIMS
- Working experience with national systems of record including DISS, E-Qip and others
- Experience in processing personnel paperwork, engaging with new hires to complete required tasks
- Experience in conducting security indoctrinations and orientations for newly hired staff
- Experience conducting security incident inquiries and writing investigation reports for use internally within the company as well as for distribution to outside entities as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, organize and prioritize under pressure
- Commitment to Security – create and deliver high quality, high value efforts for our customers
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or Military/Security experience
- STEPP/DCSA training required certification for FSOs for Possessing Facilities, and Insider Threat Training
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) certification
- Experience developing and implementing Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans
- Knowledge of physical security processes (Closed Area / Restricted Area construction, management and access control / IDS processes and software)
- •Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.