LEIDOS is currently searching for a Program Control Account Analyst to support the Deployment effort for the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program in Vienna, VA, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
DHMSM Task Order Program Control Account Analyst will support Control Account Managers (CAMs) and provide financial support and analysis, as well as interact with various operating unit, business area, and Task Order staff to solve reporting program issues while meeting reporting requirements.
- Assist management in task order setup and control; establish and maintain cost/schedule baseline and enforce strict change control.
- Assist in the development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and related dictionaries.
- Provide program planning support, including scheduling, budgeting, performance monitoring, variance analysis, status reporting, data validation, and resource planning.
- Assist in the maintenance of Earned Value requirements, including monthly CDRL reporting, audit preparation and ad-hoc request to support customer requirements.
- Assist in preparation of Contract Performance Reports (CPRs) or Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Estimates at Completion (EACs), and related variance analysis reports for customers and program management.
- Track subcontractor status and material receipts, open commitments, and termination liability.
- Monitor and assure budget availability, proper approval authorization and charge accounts.
- Provide task leaders and program managers with clear, timely and accurate information as required.
- Assist in the development of Program Control procedures and desktop guides.
- Utilize experience with databases for creating dash boards and metrics reporting.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports; identify issues, exceptions, and variances; follow Task Order processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Education or formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline, along with two or more years of related experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement.
- Understanding or knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Ability to maintain Earned Value requirements, including monthly CDRL reporting, Audit preparation and ad-hoc request to support customer requirements required.
- Utilize MS Office Suite and other applications that may include Winsight, Project Server and SharePoint.
- Must be proficient in Excel: V-look ups, Pivot tables, etc.
- Background in finance or accounting preferred.
- General knowledge of accounting principles, planning and tracking procedures and systems in a production environment.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Experience with DoD (DCAA/DCMA) compliance helpful.
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,350.00 - $59,000.00 - $79,650.00