Leidos’ Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E) has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and motivated Business Systems Analyst to join the Systems and Operations Team. Our Systems and Operations team provides support to CO&E and Leidos Capture and Proposal team with a variety of tools and techniques. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsibility for daily operations, content management of BDpedia, support of enhancement to BDpedia (Leidos’ BD knowledge management system), BDVault, and CCE (Leidos’ proposal collaboration system), support of Robotics Process Automation, develop and maintain Power BI dashboards, and other systems support at needed. Ability to perform strategic planning, work with various stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, understanding of process improvement, and provide recommendations are also key functions of this role. We are looking for a highly flexible, adaptable, agile-minded team member comfortable with frequent changes and is comfortable working on a team or individually.
- Understand and communicate the capabilities of the collaborative tools’ portfolio, including strategies and deliverables required for successful implementation and end-user adoption
- Support requirements gathering, data collection and analysis; organize unstructured data (documents) by using metadata, taxonomies, etc. and manage corporate information in support of business units across the company
- Update and gather material for BDpedia on scheduled rhythms; remove sensitive material as needed; identify relevant material (accolades and graphics)
- Continually looks for ways to improve the operational processes and tools for end users and leads the design/implementation of such improvements. Present ideas to stakeholders
- Provide instructional guidance and documentation to the user community, support user requests for assistance; conduct Learning Forums and training sessions as needed.
- Collaborate with CIO for Tier 1 user support; maintain backlog for system upgrades
- Manage digital workers assigned to BDpedia, to include identifying areas of improvement, working with CIO on enhancements or when problems arise
- Manage the Change Control Board (CCB) for CCE, including gathering and maintaining requests
- Other duties as assigned, to include supporting other members of the team, as well as other areas across CO&E
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree is accepted.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint, including understanding permissions, document libraries/lists, and co-authoring
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerBI) and ability to learn new applications
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, with limited day-to-day oversight, and accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Excel, using formulas and VBA
- Experience with writing or reading proposals
- Created Nintex forms and workflows
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.