Looking to join a company that you can help GROW while gaining new skills and starting a new career? Have you ever thought about leveraging your education, experience and creativity to join a growing world class recruiting team. Leidos is seeking an Talent Attraction Coordinator to join our Corporate Talent Acquisition Strategy and Operations team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with fellow Recruiters to source for candidates on various skill sets while supporting company-wide Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, leveraging new recruiting tactics and strategies to represent Leidos as an employee of choice for all levels of positions. Candidate will help to achieve and exceed staffing objectives by recruiting top talent through both in person and virtual events and activities. Candidate will also support staff redeployment initiatives throughout the organization and will have the opportunity to grow with the Talent Acquisition Strategy and Operations Team.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Help grow our team while using creative outlets and non-traditional sourcing pipelines to help grow and expand Leidos outreach to entry level through experienced level candidates in the engineering, intelligence, health and civil space.
- Utilize new recruiting and sourcing tools and creative techniques to include online social networking, traditional networking, referrals, etc to develop robust candidate pipelines.
- Proactively help to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates
- Develop creative ways to increase the company’s brand and profile on through networking/partnership/collaboration with various professional and community organizations
- Support company wide Diversity and Inclusion initiatives by establishing relationships with diverse organizations, building a pipeline of diversity based organizations and networks and focusing on diverse STEM programs.
- Participate in frequent brain-storming sessions re: cool hiring events and innovative recruitment campaigns to ensure that candidates understand exactly what the Leidos brand (big company, small company feel) is all about
- Adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements utilizing Workday and internal system reporting resources
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
- Assist with special projects, reporting, system testing as needed to develop and improve the program.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and prior experience in Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, or related field. Internship experience will be considered.
- Must be extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized and handle heavy work flow processing.
- Must be able to multitask, shift priorities, and bring tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency and have the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to have prompt follow up and communication mindset across all levels of customer and with candidates.
- Must have the ability to understand our complex business in order to place candidates in areas that align with their skills and
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication, includes excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication, creativity and organizational skills are a must.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.