The CFOAM program within the Leidos National Solutions group is seeking Custodial candidates to support our program in the Springfield Virginia area. The position requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be hired for the position. Leidos offers good benefits with 21 days of combined vacation and sick days plus 10 paid Holidays a year. Starting pay at $24.00 an hour.
- Perform cleaning duties including removing trash and cleaning and/or sanitizing, desks, kitchenettes, walls, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, common areas, entry way including windows, floors, walls and ceilings, offices, cafeteria, gymnasium, locker rooms, auditoriums, stages and custodial offices/storage areas, and other task assigned by customer or manager.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in custodial field
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.