The National Solutions Operations (NSO) within the Intelligence Group of Leidos is searching for a Business Development/Capture Analyst.
This person will be working with a team responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities with Intelligence Community customers – NGA, NRO, and DIA.
- This role assists Sr Capture Managers with the development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results within this group.
- Participate in all business planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- The Business Development/Capture Analyst works directly with Sr. Capture Managers and program managers to refine our win strategy with technical solutions development, effective teaming, staffing, and pricing strategies.
- This individual works with a capture team to advance opportunities through the pipeline and develop winning proposals.
- Tasks associated with this role may include teaming analysis and scope definition, competitive intelligence & assessments, development of marketing materials, capture planning, writing of white papers and request for information responses, win theme workshops and proposal development.
- The performance is focused on hands-on support and development of key capture and proposal artifacts from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Academic excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy, enthusiasm, and competitive edge
- Flexibility and able to change assignments based on need
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Existing TS/SCI Security Clearance
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.