- Will be responsible for creating interactive training modules as well as 3D rendering as well as recording and filming training videos.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to produce training material as required per system in an office or field environment.
- Work projects from concept to delivery and sustainment.
- Provide recommended input for courseware changes to stay current and ensure to incorporate the latest training material.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors Degree with 2 or more years of experience. Additional training, certification, and/or years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD secret clearance or ability to obtain.
- Experience with Adobe Suite(Photoshop Illustrator After Effects Premiere)
- Experience with 3D programs such as Modo, Maya, 3D Studio Max or Unity
- Experience with Microsoft Product- Word, Power Point and Excel
- Audio recording/editing voice over
- Knowledge and understanding of file share and other networking Render Farm Photographer/Videographer
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.