UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Lead FP&A Analyst to join our Corporate FP&A Expense team located in the Global Headquarters Reston, VA. As a core member of the Corporate FP&A Expense team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs in Corporate FP&A Expense. This role will provide a unique opportunity for insight into the latest Leidos Research and Development efforts. By working hand and hand with the Investment program leads you will get to see development from the ground up. You will be covering all of the financial aspects associated with the active Corporate Research and Development projects (Budgeting / Forecasting / Monthly Reporting / Cost Analysis and Research). This includes presenting and attending functional Vice President’s reviews.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The mission of our FPA Expense team is to be the financial liaisons for the Functional Executive team. Working hand and hand with functional executives and their teams to achieve functional mission critical goals our team ensures the financial forecast and plans are in order. Our goal is to look for opportunities for efficiencies and to make strategic financial recommendations to our leaders. Through Dashboarding, reporting and analysis our team maintains Corporate cost control.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Active engagement in the Development teams rhythms.
- Monitor depreciation schedules and ensure items are coming into the functional expense properly.
- Manage prepaids and licenses that need spreading throughout the year.
- Respond to audit questions from internal customers, DCAA, or DCMA.
- Lead team members in gathering responses to the CACO monthly variance questions.
- Approve NPOs, POs, PR request and SciQuest requests.
- Continuous process improvement activities, Functional reporting optimization and automation for the team.
- Other accounting treatment related items, special projects, journal entry adjustment coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or finance field
- 4+ years of experience in finance, including FP&A
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Analytical Abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills & Detailed Oriented
- Experience with indirect expense development, management and reporting
- Experience working with federal government customers
Experience with program cost control ad EAC creation
- Familiarity with the Hyperion Financial Reporting tool
- Knowledge of Costpoint, OAC Reporting, Power Pivot, Power BI, Dashboards
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.