Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) has an immediate opening for a Digital Product Manager to join our team in support of our global community of security equipment and solution customers.
In this role, you will work extensively within SES across executive leadership, product management, product engineering and our services business to do rapid development, prototyping and testing of our new Enterprise Solutions product offering intended to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of security screening operations in airports, at border crossings and shipping ports. The role will also include the establishment of a go-to-market strategy for our digital solutions, with a focus on customer interaction, product positioning, competitive intelligence, branding, and monetization.
The role will necessitate engagement with select customers, SES stakeholders and the broader Leidos organization including CTO office accelerators to ensure Leidos’ core strengths of modern mission application development practices, cloud adoption, enterprise IT Operations, artificial intelligence and machine learning, defensive cyber operations and cyber physical are all exploited to the benefit for establishing SES as a leader in digital security products and services.
- Surveys our customer base to develop and understanding of unmet or underserved needs for which we can develop product and service offerings.
- Surveys security equipment market space to define a comprehensive and accurate view of the extent to which digital products and solutions are being developed by competitors and are being consumed by competitors
- Reviews the existing portfolio of equipment and platforms across SES to assess current state of offerings, the data contained therein
- Works with SES and Leidos technologists to develop a product strategy and roadmap to deliver digital solutions and products using lean startup principles to quickly deploy, learn and pivot.
- Works with marketing to build the branding strategy, naming, competitive positioning for digital products and solutions.
- Establishes the monetization and pricing strategies for digital products and solutions.
- Establishes business models by which digital platforms will be delivered (on prem, managed service, SaaS models)
- Collaborates extensively with service and UX designers to assure digital products and solutions are maniacally focused on fulfilling customer needs and provide compelling, modern user experiences.
- Collaborates across Leidos to ensure Leidos best practices, solutions and offerings around digital adoption are integrated into the SES digital strategy.
- Collaborates with Leidos Emerging Technology leaders to identify disruptive alliance partners who offer potential to add value to SES digital offerings.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in digital product management positions, building, delivering and maturing digital products and services
- Experience (2+ years) in building digital offerings in industrial contexts (e.g. security equipment, biometrics, energy management, healthcare, utilities)
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science with 15+ years of prior relevant experience; or Master's degree with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 5+ years working cross-functionally with UX, Design, and Development teams to define, document, and prioritize product features and user stories for digital products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building and team leadership skills.
- Experience creating product documentation and roadmaps to be consumed by clients with varying levels of familiarity with the product or its underlying technology.
- Experience supporting and validating development activities to ensure the product is developed as designed and meets our standards for exceptional user experience.
- Experience working with teams to define project scope and providing strategies to ensure adherence to it.
- Experience outside the aviation security and ports/borders market bringing enterprise-level solutions to market
- Experience (2+ years) in building digital offerings for a specialty consulting firm (Frog, IDEO, Accenture) or large industrial organization who underwent major digital initiatives
- Familiarity with modern digital platforms, public cloud, cybersecurity and AI/ML
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00