The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a HR Program Analyst who will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
A highly skilled HR Program Analyst with experience in preforming a variety of administrative and organizational support duties that requires a wide-range of knowledge and skills specific to organization procedures and policies; directing and assisting customers, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries. Solid interpersonal skills (oral & written); capable of multi-tasking priorities and self-motivated.
HR Program Analyst Primary Responsibilities:
- Collect and compile HR Intern Programs metrics and data from a variety of sources including vendor participations lists and existing files
- Support AHR and FAA through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices and LOB participation.
- Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identify and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified student program candidates
- Prepare, track, maintain, and distribute correspondence for various actions
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas and scribe notes for distribution
- Maintain schedules and preparation of monthly status reports
- Assist in planning logistics for program sessions
- Track and monitor suspense status for completion dates and deadlines
- Assist with development of internal organization policies and procedures, which affect cross-functional activities and best practices
HR Program Analyst Qualifications:
- Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience preferably with student internship or career-entry programs and data analysis.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task between simultaneous projects
- Must be able to demonstrate independent ability to research, study, workflow and other means implementing automated processes
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in SharePoint/KSN design, development, and maintenance
- Must be proficient with Tableau reports and dashboards
- Proficient in data visualization and analysis