- Candidates should have the ability to work independently on their assigned CT topic, develop appropriate project timelines, lead well-organized meetings and briefings, work collaboratively with IC partners, and possess creative problem solving skills
- Candidates should have experience writing formal deliverables and finished intelligence products ranging from 1-12 pages
- Candidates must be able to work with multiple IC agencies and serve as an interface between agencies
- Previous collections management experience & Finished Intelligence writing experience is required in order to be successful in this position
- Candidates must have a strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs
- Strong communication skills are required in order to work with multiple organizations
- Experience working within the IC is mandatory
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management techniques
- Current working knowledge of the various national, commercial and theater collectors and advantages of each collector for CT collection strategy development.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of applicable experience is required, or a Master’s degree + 6 years of applicable experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.