Looking for a challenging environment with significantly meaningful work? Leidos is seeking a Systems Integration and Test Lead to provide leadership and management of a software build effort to support Space Systems Center requirement to replace outdated software code with modern, flexible languages. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
- Work as an Integration and Test Engineer in an agile, DevOps environment
- Document procedures for integration, installation, and usage
- Directs and performs deployment of software, smoke checks and document issues on target
- Track and oversee daily logs of activities for development activities
- Provide support to task leads and systems engineers and developers planning and meeting milestones
- Works shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and test activities, using their proficiency in software development to augment team’s effectiveness
- Represent the program office in weekly integration and configuration management boards
- Evaluate and make recommendations on adjudication of software deficiency reports
- Provide expert consultation on quality assurance and software safety practices to a government/industry team
- Provide advice on the development of hardware and software functionality and performance specifications
- Work with government and industry teams to develop test plans and evaluate results
- Develop change requests and analyze the impact of those changes to the overall system
- Coordinate product and process improvements for the overall workflow and processes
- Work with the Chief Architect to ensure requests align with the program’s goals and vision
- Oversee modeling processes for the models developed for the mission planning system
- Bachelor’s with 12 years of experience or master’s with 10 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Currently possess a Secret with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Extensive knowledge associated with integration and testing of software agile processes
- Experience with Cameo System Modeler or other Model-based System Engineering tools
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Master's degree in associated field
- Experience with missile warning and missile warning defense
- Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
- Deployment software experience (i.e., Jenkins and/or Bamboo)
- Experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving software/hardware infrastructure
Ability to serve multiple customers both on site and remotely
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.