Looking for a challenging environment with significantly meaningful work? Leidos is seeking a Configuration and Change Manager to support the requirements associated with a software build effort Space Systems Center is pursuing to replace outdated software code with modern, flexible languages. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
- Comply with the Program Office and Configuration Management (CM) Strategy and the NISSC II OM&S contractor’s change control process to analyze, plan, manage, approve and document changes throughout the delivery order and work any approvals required
- Deliver Configuration Item Database System (CIDS) updates to the Sustainment Activities Provider to identify the new Configuration Items (CIs) associated with this project
- Identify to the Sustainment Activities Provider the necessary updates to the As Built Software Configuration to identify the new CIs associated with this project
- Execute CM activities consistent with the Operations and Maintenance Sustainment Provider CM Plan
- Prepare the software media kits with installation instructions and verified technical manuals
- Develop Standard Change Forms (SCF) in Integrated Database System Support (IDSS), as required, in accordance with STRATCOM Instruction 534-22 for Government approval for any software code and network modifications
- Maintain and provide an accurate listing of System Change Requests (SCRs) applied before install for test on systems; evaluate the applied but not baselined SCRs to determine if there are impacts to the deployment and installation of release(s); and coordinate baselining of SCRs
- Work with Test and Deployment Team to ensure successful test and evaluation of all products developed and modified under this Delivery Order to include involvement of external parties when required
- Conduct a Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs)/Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and publish final FCA/PCA reports
- Bachelor’s with 6 years of experience or master’s with 4 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Currently possess a Secret with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Extensive knowledge associated with configuration and change processes
- Experience with Cameo System Modeler or other Model-based System Engineering tools
- Master's degree in associated field
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Experience with missile warning and missile warning defense
Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].