The Leidos Government Health and Safety Solutions Operations is seeking a Microsoft Enterprise Architect (EA), contingent upon contract award, to support federal organizations in implementing new M365 features and leveraging the Microsoft technologies to support their business. Must be local to the DC Metro area for travel to the Gaithersburg area of MD.
The M365 architect will provide overall technical and subject matter
expertise for various Microsoft technologies and tools (MS365, SharePoint, Power Platform, Azure Cloud.
The M365 Architect will play a key role in shaping the strategy and implementation of the customer’s
Microsoft 365 (M365) Solution Strategy. The EA will partner with business stakeholders, technology
leadership and delivery teams to drive the development of end-end-to solutions. The EA will develop M365
roadmaps and provide technical leadership to key strategic and transformative programs for our Professional
Services and Managed Services business. The Architect will primarily be responsible for the creation and
rationalization of M365 solutions as well as the communication of the same to both business and technology
stakeholders and providing guidance to the delivery teams for its implementation.
* Research and document the new features as they become available from Microsoft and provide
recommendations to integrate into the MS ecosystem.
* Translate the requirements captured by the functional analysts, creating the architecture and design
artifacts for the development and implementation teams.
* Develop AS-IS and TO-BE technical and business process flows.
* Collaborate with business process designers throughout the MS 365 development project lifecycle,
from process design to testing and modifications, and is involved in every step of the development
* Create models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and
customizing applications for various business partners.
* Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of MS 365 architecture.
* Produce documents and define templates relating to business process automation architecture, process design steps, integration methods, and testing procedures pertaining to each product developed on the platform. * Provide support to the creation / update of the MS 365 solution architecture design document. * Develop integration strategies across applications on the MS 365 platform and create DevOps pipeline strategy to support automated code deployments. * Complete cloud architecture deployments and migrations from on premise to cloud * Act as a point of contact for MS 365 for technical issues and provide global support to internal business units. * Communicate MS 365 project information through presentations, technical reports, and measurements to technical and non-technical audiences * Leverage domain expertise to find ways that power apps can increase efficiency, reduce overhead, and optimize operations. * Be involved in training other team members in areas of programming and software development on the MS 365 platform. * Provide leadership and oversight to the development team in resolving technical problems and provide regular code reviews. * Develop and maintain workflow standards and review developed solutions before production deployment to ensure development standards are properly met. * Oversee all security posture and activities (ATO, POAM etc) of the migration project
* BS and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
* 5+ years of experience in architecting solutions in MS365 services * Knowledge of MS Teams underlying architecture * Experience in MS Teams deployment and transition * Architect Azure cloud solutions for user collaboration using OneDrive, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, and other O365 solutions * Experience with M365 governance and Teams sensitivity labels * Experience with PowerShell, O365, SFB Azure AD, DNS, or PowerShell using O365 modules * Ability to support MS Teams and SharePoint Online * Experience with creating reports and solutions using Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps * Design and configure SharePoint online environment and related toolsets * Create and integrate automated governance solutions to enforce usage policies and make it easy to provision, consume and manage our services * Plan, design and execute migration of on-premise Home Drives, SharePoint sites and other content to M365 * Integrate cloud and on-premise solutions to provide a unified hybrid user experience as needed * Provide escalated support for migration related technical issues and other business-critical incidents and problems. Must possess a strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to resolve critical technical issues * Knowledge of Teams performance optimization, reporting, and Call Quality Dashboards * Establishes standards, policies & guidelines for the Collaboration Platform in collaboration with service line owner and technology teams * Assists and oversees quality change control according to Corning Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Disaster recovery Methodology * Stay current of all things Microsoft 365 / SharePoint, including changes and updates, roadmap and releases and third-party solutions.
* Ensure the operational health of the Microsoft 365 / SharePoint environment, including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability. * Provide technical guidance to administration, support and configuration of Microsoft 365 services * Help drive evangelization and adoption with end-users. * Help define processes and procedures to update and patch platform as needed * Power Platform experience * Any Microsoft certifications including but not limited to: * Microsoft 365 Fundamentals * Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator * Power Platform Fundamentals * Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate * Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Preferred Qualifications * Knowledge of HHS EPLC * Knowledge of voice technologies, including Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, video and mobility * Knowledge of voice vendor skills, including Avaya, Polycom, Cisco, awareness and understanding
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.