Looking for a challenging environment with significantly meaningful work? Leidos is seeking a Technology Manager to provide support to Space Systems Center software build effort to replace outdated software code with modern, flexible languages. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
- Work as a Technology Manager enabling an integrated, agile, DevOps environment
- Develop, plan, design, coordinate and install networks and connections for the utilization of LeidosNet, NIPRNet, and SIPRNet environments
- Performs deployment of hardware and software to new environments and works with cyber personnel to acquire network certifications and authorizations
- Acts as the senior liaison to the Leidos NOC for any LeidosNet outages, changes, or configuration modifications
- Directs Colorado Springs space allocations, personnel network allocations, works all real property site surveys and requests
- Works with multiple program managers and different division leaderships to align and allocate personnel to existing Leidos space throughout Colorado Springs area
- Develops and briefs strategic space plans and network requirements; implements strategy taking into account upcoming space requirements and potential future anticipated work
- Synchronizes efforts with various programs to provide network capabilities required to meet all software development environment requirements, while minimizing overall Leidos cost of ownership
- Works with various program’s Chief Architects to ensure networking requests align with the program’s goals and vision and Leidos strategic plans for environment
- Bachelor’s with 12 years of experience or master’s with 10 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Currently possess a Secret with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Extensive knowledge associated with the stand-up and operation of networks and agile processes
- Experience with Cameo System Modeler or other Model-based System Engineering tools
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Master's degree in associated field
- Experience with NORAD/USNORTHCOM and/or missile warning and missile defense
- Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
- Experience working with software development programs
- Experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving software/hardware infrastructure
Ability to serve multiple customers both on site and remotely
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.