The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support an unclassified research and development effort in Aurora, CO . This is a full-time role, you will be responsible for managing one or more teams of developers and analysts in creating new and innovative artificial intelligence and machine learning systems in an unclassified environment. This position will complete project management tasks throughout the lifecycle of the project which may include managing and coordinating efforts in engineering, logistics, installations, system administration, networking and more.
- Oversees the team and provides collaboration across a diverse environment to support project requirements.
- Oversees the Development, maintenance, and upkeep of technical documentation such as enterprise architecture, application/system design, and network architecture and design.
- Responsible for leading Working groups and technical exchange meetings
- Support development of Engineering and Systems design documentation
- Support the development of Engineering Implementation Plans
- Track hardware, software, architecture changes to drive updates to design documentation and other deliverables
- Provide content and guidance for training products.
- Generate in-depth contributions training curriculum
- Supports systems development, technical planning, development, integration, and verification and validation
- Requires a Bachelors degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with databases
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.