Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Process Administrator to work in the Washington DC area. In this assignment we provide technical, analytical, and administrative support services to augment the customer’s vital mission. This is an exciting opportunity to provide business process support to a national security mission.
- In this position you will provide the Division Director, Branch managers, and Division analysts with program coordination and knowledge management, including the review of program requirements and preparing, integrating, and disseminating mission materials.
- You will support all administrative support functions required by the activity and assist with the day-to-day management activities, including strategic planning, budget planning and tracking, program briefing and report development, tracking laboratory and other deliverables, and developing and implementing an annual project management cycle.
- Provide periodic update of division priorities, review/tracking of project proposals, project selection, and provide feedback to labs on performance.
- Provide annual development of a work plan that details projects to be completed and how they relate to established priorities.
- Provide final correspondence, reports and other published material; prepare briefing material; establish and maintain program files; perform budget and finance.
- Engage with POCs on the behalf of leadership to address production issues, budget discrepancies and to communicate budget guidance.
- Perform budget assessments to project spending rates as requested by leadership and shall draft all responses to requests for information on Division budget status for review/approval by the Division Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree, from an accredited university or college.
- Have 4+ years of directly related experience performing administrative support functions specialized within the U.S. Government intelligence/counterintelligence, military, law enforcement, or similar communities.
- Be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have experience in word processing, project management, automated data processing capabilities, and desktop publishing application software and hardware, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Have experience working government budget cycles and systems, including automated checkbook/accounting.
- Incumbent must be a U.S. citizen and possess/qualify for both a DOE “Q” and Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearances.
- Experience in DOE or NNSA on project management taskings; knowledge of DOE budget systems; and experience with nuclear or counterterrorism topics.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.