Level Range: S3
Salary Range: £23,900 - £28,150 p/a, with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessment
Are you ready to make an impact?..
We are in search of a Facilities Coordinator who will be based at our head office in Glasgow. You will be required to provide facilities support to the Facilities Manager and ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are followed.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the onsite Facilities Manager in the operational control of Skypark
- Control all EHS matters onsite in line with company guidelines
- Managing contractors and ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring that reception services are correct
- Management of meeting room and desk booking systems
- Management of car park onsite
- Collaboration with other teams to ensure site meets customer expectations
- Day to day interaction with Landlord’s managing agent
- Liaison with suppliers
- Energy champion for site
- Any other tasks as directed by Line Management
- Experience in Facilities related issues
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.