Leidos is seeking an experienced HR and technology analyst who will be responsible for managing our HR Systems project portfolio and serving as project manager for our larger HR systems projects. This role requires effective and persistent partnership with our Business Line, Information Technology (CIO), Line HR, and Corporate HR teams to ensure we coordinate across all areas of HR support and services.
- HR Project Portfolio Management:
- Work with HR leadership to develop annual HR Project Portfolio, in coordination with Leidos People Strategy objectives & actions, Enterprise & HR Technical roadmaps, and HR annual cycle priorities and initiatives.
- Maintain project portfolio in Workday Projects: facilitate updates to projects from HR Centers of Excellence (CoE), facilitate communications across CoEs, ensure understanding of HR systems and analytics impacts, and coordinate with HR Systems leadership to inform of HR needs.
- Create executive level presentations to communicate portfolio status and risks clearly and concisely.
- Coordinate with HR Systems leadership to identify and prioritize HR project proposals for approval. Assist project teams with business case analysis, and work with CIO counterparts on presentation materials for IT Steering Committee presentations.
- HR Systems Project Management
- Collaborate with HR CoE members to clearly define project scope, along with developing and documenting technical and system requirements.
- For larger projects, serve as program manager - partner with HR Systems Analysts and HR CoE teams to manage scope during the project, manage requirements, and ensure timeliness of deliverables/project execution.
- Technology Roadmap Development:
- Coordinate with HR CoEs to gather feedback on technology needs, share knowledge with HR Systems leadership, and update HR Technology roadmap
- Create executive level presentations to communicate roadmap status and recommendations
- BA/BS or equivalent experience with preference for Information Systems, Data Science, or related technical field. Masters degree preferred
- 8+ years of prior relevant experience in IT project management (enterprise applications / business systems integrations) with a preference that at least 4 years involve leading HR or Financial system implementations
- 6+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Strong and inspirational program manager
- Self-directed with proven ability to manage projects and deliver on timelines
- Demonstrated creativity, analytical ability, comfort with ambiguity, and natural ability to communicate effectively and establish relationships
- Experienced with HR / ERP systems, system integrations, data structures (databases, data warehouses, queries, data wrangling, etc.)
- Project management certifications (PMP, Agile, etc.) preferred
- Experienced and proficient in managing across a virtual/geographically dispersed team
Final decision to hire is contingent upon compliance with all applicable Export and Sanction Laws
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.