Looking for a challenging environment with significantly meaningful work? Leidos is seeking a Logistics Manager to provide support to Space Systems Center software build effort to replace outdated software code with modern, flexible languages. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
- Synchronize logistics plans and inventories across several programs in the Colorado Springs area
- Oversee and standardize processes for managing logistics programs in the area
- Plan, organize, coordinate, integrate, execute and manage logistics tasks associated with SPEARR
- Conduct reviews of components, spare parts, and support equipment in accordance with the Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) processes to reduce risk of incorporation of counterfeit components, viruses, malware, spyware, and component tampering
- Report any known or suspected supply chain issues, such as the incorporation of counterfeit components, viruses, malware, spyware or component tampering to the Sustainment Activities Provider, within one business day of detection
- Provide recommendations, immediate actions and a plan for supply chain issues for determining long term mitigations within three business days of notification
- Provide adequate range and depth of spare/replacement parts for five years and provide a Recommended Spares Parts Listing (RSPL) to the government for approval
- Recommend disposition instructions and receive approval from the Government before disposition of equipment
- Obtain license agreements for the Government to reproduce and distribute documentation for Government purposes. The Contractor shall deliver current electronic copies of documentation furnished for COTS, Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), and Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) products to the Government as required
- Acquire initial maintenance agreements, warranties, support agreements, and licenses in the Government’s name
- Use mandatory Air Force and Department of Defense and Air Force contracts before purchasing the hardware and software in the open market
- Complete critical design analyses to show traceability from the mission threads to the supporting subsystems, critical functions/processes and ultimately identify Critical Components (CC)
- Act as liaison with Corporate resource managers to acquire, track, control and inventory Leidos facility equipment and spares
- Bachelor’s with 6 years of experience or Masters with 4 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Currently possess an Secret with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Experience with missile warning and missile warning defense
- Experience using AFWAY and NETCENTS II or other procurement options
- Extensive experience in logistics and warehouse management
- Master's degree in associated field
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.