Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Leidos is seeking a Residential Marketing Project Coordinator to support the award-winning Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program. Based out of the Ameren Illinois service territory, the Marketing Project Coordinator will work with Ameren Illinois and Leidos leadership to develop marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and participation in the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
The primary responsibilities of Residential Marketing Project Coordinator will include the coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns to residential Ameren Illinois customers including, but not limited to, print and digital advertising, website and social media concept creation, special events, and community outreach.
Under the leadership of Residential, MDI, Events and Education Marketing Manager, the Residential Marketing Project Coordinator will serve as a marketing lead in collaboration with Program Managers and subcontractors to understand Program implementation goals and develop strategic marketing to aid in reaching Program goals.
This position will be a hybrid of working from home and working in our Downtown Peoria office. The position will also require 25% travel throughout the Ameren Illinois territory.
Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunities to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
- Works directly with the Residential, MDI, Events and Education Marketing Manager to develop and evaluate marketing strategies for residential Program initiatives, based on established objectives, market characteristics, and budget constraints.
- In conjunction with a team of designers and a copywriter, creates marketing materials with engaging content for multiple platforms such as digital and print advertising, website, and social media.
- Responsible for the tracking, analysis, and reporting of metrics and feedback for specific operations and marketing initiatives.
- Participates in promotional activities and special events to market incentives and benefits, when needed.
- Provides operational oversight for the Direct Distribution of Energy Product School Kits and High School Innovation Channels.
- Assists with marketing oversight for Midstream and Multifamily channels.
- Creates and tracks project timelines and budgets, as assigned, to ensure projects and tasks are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Assists with the development of effective joint promotions with community-based organizations to maximize marketing communication reach, where appropriate.
- Works in partnership with the design team and copywriter to execute brand standards to ensure quality and consistency of brand messaging.
- Incorporates the goals of the Market Development Action Plan into all aspects of Portfolio oversight.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Associate degree or high school diploma with four years of experience in a related field. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field (Preferred).
- Demonstrated capability in development and execution of bold, creative integrated marketing strategies in a cost-effective manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and follow-through.
- Demonstrated good organizational, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do attitude, professional demeanor, and dedication to delivering top notch customer service.
- Ability to follow instructions and desire to learn new skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative and team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, travel may be required to the Peoria, IL and/or Collinsville, IL offices on a periodic basis. Ability to travel to the Peoria, IL and/or Collinsville, IL area as needed.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Company HSA contribution
- Excellent 401K
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.