Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Computer Systems Engineer to join our Virtual Team supporting our FAA customer within the Business Financial Organization. As a member of the Systems Support team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs in the Government Finance arena. The successful candidate must provide support using the following software systems and platforms: Oracle SQL Developer 4, SQL Query, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Drupel, UIPATH, and Blue Prism. The successful candidate must also understand .net frameworks.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact?
- Provide website development support as follows:
- Designing individual webpages for the ABA website
- Assist various content managers to design their web pages
- Maintain the ABA website databases
- Document issues via approved tracking method, provide issue resolution and reporting
- Provide website content management as follows:
- Prepare, update, remove, and post materials to the ABA website
- Review posted material for continued relevancy.
- Document and coordinate updates and removals of links and documentation
- Conduct quarterly, or upon request, site-audits to review content and layout of website
- Provide support to verify hyperlinks on the ABA website and correct broken links
- Convert documents to be Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, Level AA) (WCAG) compliant; verify new postings are Section 508 and WCAG compliant; verify FAA’s web risk and security compliance standards are met
- Migrate web content to new web platforms as required
- Organize, participate, and contribute to monthly teleconferences with content managers to discuss status of site development and new feature requests
- Track, analyze, and report ABA website hit statistics by webpages and cumulative totals on a quarterly basis using Adobe Omniture and other reporting tools
- Provide Support communications as follows:
- Develop and maintain web standard operating procedures, user guides, and style guides for content management
- Manage webmaster and other email accounts and contact lists
- Draft and deliver broadcast email notifications of updates to various ABA webpages
- Manage and track responses to inquiries and suggestions in a tracking spreadsheet, and forward issues, questions, and/or concerns to the appropriate SME
- Develop and maintain internal how-to desk guides to document how work is to be performed under this subtask
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Candidate must have at least 8 years of experience in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree. Leidos will accept an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Microsoft systems as well as experience with systems administration in an enterprise environment.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Have knowledge of FAA financial systems
- Have knowledge of FAA infrastructure
- Must be able to attain a Public Trust
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.