The Leidos Civil group is seeking a mid-level Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) Team, providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration.
Note: The position is a remote - work from home position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with budget and financial management and analysis.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Must have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and ability to sort, filter, create pivot tables, manipulate large spreadsheets containing multiple tabs, and generate graphics from tabular data.
- Track and reconcile Facilities and Equipment (F&E) funds for programs with multi-million dollar budgets
- Perform ‘what-if’ analysis on short notice for FAA supervisors and program managers
- Generate and interpret Funds Control Module (FCM) reports.
- Execute queries and review funding transactions Project Authorizations (PAs)
- Multi-year spend plans and budgets
- Work with minimal supervision and produce financial status reports
- Communicate clearly a variety of financial results to Headquarters staff, Project Implementation Managers (PIM) and service area financial analysts to include: Oral presentations, Written analysis and Summary of program financial status.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field of study and minimum of 4 years or relevant work experience or Masters degree with 2 years of relevant experience. Relevant work experience would be in the areas of accounting and/or finance.
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Excel to include pivot tables
- Proficient in Project and Contracts accounting
- Experience with Accounting software, especially in a government funds accounting environment.
- Experienced working with very large, multi-year spend plans and budgets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust.
- Experience with DOT General Ledger - Delphi
- FAA Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and the lifecycle of events from requirements to funds execution
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.