Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our military and veteran’s health solutions? Are you viewed as a subject matter expert on health IT by peers? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of the EHR solutions to deliver capabilities to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can join with Team Leidos. Our solutions directly improve the quality of healthcare for over 10 million military personnel and their families.
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Virtual Health SME to support strategic program initiatives for solution design and delivery of virtual health initiatives. This position will report to the Chief Engineer – Virtual Health supporting our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. You will be responsible to drive a multi-year technology and product strategy, and roadmap for a mature telemedicine family of solutions that balances innovation, cost, and schedule to reinforce our commitment to clients and users. You will be responsible for keeping a pulse on the telehealth market trends to influence our internal strategies and support our delivery and execution teams as they launch new telehealth initiatives.
*** This position is remote and requires travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Master of Science degree and 10+ years of prior relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced, continuously evolving, cross-functional environment. Attention to detail and meticulous documentation skills required.
- Extensive healthcare industry experience in research of technology, advising on the adoption of, and early solution design of telehealth solutions aligned to client needs
- Mastery of communication skills to negotiate and reach agreement on concepts, practices, evolutionary ideas, and approaches to deliver virtual healthcare
- Prior experience supporting new business development and customer success to scope, develop, and present approaches to complex issues to evaluate and capture new business.
- Ability to define and track KPIs and metrics required to manage the day to day operation of new projects within programs and the organization
- A natural comfort level interacting with senior executive leadership and functional champions, both internal and client, on matters of strategic importance to Leidos and our clients
- Clearly and succinctly deliver technical and functional advice which impact strategic initiatives
- Mentor and coach other staff to drive team success
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Doctorate degree with 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Deep client and industry knowledge of the federal health market to include policy, cybersecurity, senior and executive leadership, and adjacent market trends to transition commercial best practice to the federal customer environment.
- Demonstrated past success and examples from the federal and commercial health IT markets.
- Highest knowledge and mastery of advanced technologies, scientific concepts, clinical challenge resolution, and evolutionary advancements in the health IT field of solution design.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare industry, market and products, including deep expertise in digital health and, specifically, telehealth and understanding of health services (e.g., subscription services, value-based care, etc.)
- Demonstrable skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis for data driven decision making Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, especially clinical
- Expert collaborator and able to synthesize inputs from multiple stakeholders in clinical, financial and operational domains.
- Certifications in Agile, cloud architecture, or other relevant health IT technologies and interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.