The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opening in our Pricing Department for a talented Senior Pricing Analyst. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to be part of a great team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping one another create competitive, compliant winning bids for our awesome customers. The successful individual will be able work both independently and as part of a proposal team, have experience developing outstanding and compliant pricing files and Cost/Price proposal narratives, be capable of leading meetings on pricing strategy and RFP compliance, and possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a demonstrated track record of problem-solving capabilities and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
This position allows partial telework but you are expected to live within commuting distance to Columbia - MD, Gaithersburg - MD, Reston - VA, or Chantilly - VA for onsite visits during proposal season.
- Lead the development of Cost/Price proposal narrative volumes for the corporation’s largest and most complex proposals
- Lead the proposal Cost/Price volume teams, including contracts, subcontracts & procurement, capture management, finance, and technical estimators to produce fully compliant, complete and compelling and awardable Cost/Price Volume narrative and pricing files
- Participate in proposal development and compliance meetings, such as: pricing strategy discussions, price-to-win and risk reviews, peer reviews, bid / no-bid decisions, Red Team compliance assessments, white glove pre-submittal reviews, etc.
- Create dynamic cost models using advanced Excel skills
- Mentor and train less experienced professional employees
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or an area emphasizing quantitative analysis methods and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in all aspects of proposal development, pricing strategy, government contracting and contract types (Cost-Plus, FFP, T&M, GSA, IDIQ, etc.)
- Have a good working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, CAS, DCMA/DCAA, and basic estimating methodologies
- Willing to apply a ‘cradle-to-grave’ proposal mentality; overseeing a bid from its pre-RFP stages all the way through its successful submittal and award. As a result some evening and weekend work may be occasionally be required
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, pivot tables, macros, Excel formulas, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand Government/customer requirements, apply contracting and pricing principles, and develop compelling solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply lessons learned to new opportunities on a routine basis., and demonstrated ability to develop compelling solutions
- Must be internal and external customer focused and possess professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high degree of professionalism
- U.S. Citizenship and a minimum clearance level of ‘Secret’ is required
- Must be able to acquire Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Current Top Secret level clearance
- Advanced degree/certification (MBA, NCMA, ICEAA, etc.)
- Experience with, commercial business models
- Experience with international proposals
- Knowledge of ProPricer is highly desirable
- Advanced math principals
- Statistical tool experience a plus
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.