The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opening in our Pricing Department for a talented Lead Pricing Analyst. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to be part of a great team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping one another create competitive, compliant winning bids for our awesome customers. The successful individual will be able work both independently and as part of a proposal team, have experience developing outstanding pricing files and Cost/Price proposal narratives, be capable of leading meetings on pricing strategy and RFP compliance, and possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a demonstrated track record of problem solving capabilities and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
This position allows partial telework but you are expected to live within commuting distance to Columbia - MD, Gaithersburg - MD, Reston - VA, or Chantilly - VA for onsite support during proposal season.
- Lead the development of the Cost/Price narratives and/or pricing for large and complex proposals
- Lead proposal Cost/Price volume teams, including contracts, subcontracts & procurement, capture management, finance, and technical estimators to produce of a fully compliant, complete and compelling and awardable Cost/Price volume narrative and pricing files
- Participate in proposal development and compliance meetings, such as: pricing strategy discussions, price-to-win and risk reviews, bid / no-bid decisions, Red Team compliance assessments, white glove pre-submittal reviews, etc.
- Create dynamic cost models using advanced Excel skills
- Participate in cost and pricing peer reviews of Cost/Price volumes and supporting pricing files
- Mentor and train less experienced professional employees, helping to advance their knowledge and careers
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or an area emphasizing quantitative analysis methods and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in all aspects of proposal development, pricing strategy, government contracting and contract types (Cost-Plus, FFP, T&M, GSA, IDIQ, etc.)
- Have a good working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, CAS, DCMA/DCAA, and basic estimating methodologies
- Willing to apply a ‘cradle-to-grave’ proposal mentality; overseeing a bid from its pre-RFP stages all the way through its successful submittal and award. As a result some evening and weekend work may be occasionally be required
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, pivot tables, macros, Excel formulas, etc.)
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high degree of professionalism
- U.S. Citizenship is required and a minimum clearance level of ‘Secret’ is required
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Advanced degree/certification (MBA, NCMA, ICEAA, etc.) a plus
- Experience with commercial business models
- Experience with international proposals
- Knowledge of ProPricer is highly desirable
- Advanced math principals
- Statistical tool experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.