The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for a leading edge, dynamic technical program. This program provides mission critical software development and O&M for a workflow management tool that supports linguists across the Intelligence Community.
- The PM will manage the cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer Technical Representative and the Government Program Manager
- Manages a technical cadre and deals with cost management, schedule estimation, action tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures tasks are performed correctly to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- The PM uses expert communication skills to work closely with a highly mission-focused customer, directs skilled technical resources and reports regularly on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Responsible for advancing contract efficiencies and significant on-contract growth, in line with Division’s Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for financial and technical report to Leidos leadership
- Requires a BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior experience (in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Language Translation or Cyber Security).
- At least 8 years’ experience as a team lead or deputy program/project manager of a technical/ IT program including experience managing a team, managing resources, leading meetings, and creating deliverables in DOD, IC or DOJ.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with a customer/partner.
- Cleared at the Top Secret level with the ability to pass a polygraph
- PMP or related accreditation
- Experience with Agile methodology, Software Deployment, AWS Cloud exposure and POA&M control management
- Experience with managing Time and Materials and Firm Fixed Price Contracts
- Experience writing white papers that led to new on-contract growth
- Experience with Human language Technologies and Computer Assisted Translation
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with FISMA accreditations
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.