The Content Manager is responsible for sustainment of ATS Geospatial Content Management System (AGCMS) and will manage all aspects of analyst generated spatial data for NGA. The system utilizes ESRI products to manage storage, discovery, access, dissemination, and processing in a cloud environment
- Ensure content management practices, technology and data structure meet internal or external customer requirements.
- Provide data guidance to maintain data currency and adherence to standards, develops workflows, implements system modifications, and oversee daily system management to ensure customer access and continuous operations.
- Replicate data changes between cloud and location-based servers to reduce data access latency and maintain currency across all data nodes.
- Provide support on both Windows and Linux across 3 security domains (UC2S, SC2S, and TC2S).
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience with Python programming language
- Demonstrated technical skills with data management and working knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS).
- ArcGIS Server, GeoServer
- Familiarity with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards-based web services such as Web Map Service (WMS), Web Coverage Service (WCS), Web Feature Service (WFS), Web Processing Service (WPS), and Web Map Tile Service (WMTS).
- Excellent communication skills that will be utilized to inform members of the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI.
- PostGres RDS and/or Voyager Search
- End user AGCMS experience
- NGA Mission / GIS experience
- AWS Experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.